Re: offensive language in the game
From: R Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 06:27:10 -0800 (PST)
I’m still not tracking very well (cognitive dysfunction?).  But should I
understand that I *can’t* describe someone as having a "personality disorder”,
but I *can* describe him/her as “mentally ill”?  (Personally, I don’t like
“living with mental illness”, because it implies having made the choice (like
living with pets), rather than being afflicted and deserving help.  But maybe
that’s just me …)

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing