Re: offensive language in the game
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:01:13 -0800 (PST)
Dick and Philip, I'm curious what in this discussion is landing on you as
sanctimonious or not "cutting slack"? For me it's been interesting to hear
about why the term "personality disorder" is problematic for some folks.
Maybe because it's on email, it's easy to read derision or sanctimony into
people's responses?

We need to be able to have uncomfortable discussions about such things.
Curious if you can suggest ways we can do so without you feeling like you
can't take part.

--
Tom Smyth

Worker-Owner, Sassafras Tech Collective
Specializing in innovative, usable tech for social change
sassafras.coop · @sassafrastech
Pronouns: he/him