Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 206, Issue 10
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:12:15 -0800 (PST)
Ask your insurance agent.

All of our members are on the Board of Directors.   If your board of directors
does not include all members, those who are not directors might not be covered.

 We just raised the amount of coverage we have on members doing community work,
recognizing that the premium would increase.

Carolyn S
Quimper Village