Re: offensive language in the game
From: Hafidha Sofia (hafidhaaogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:28:50 -0800 (PST)
I am old enough to have witnessed this listserv trope too many times. It's the
old "they're telling us we have to be politically correct!" conversation. It is
as novel and amusing as circling a drain.

But please let us know if and when the game is updated.

Thank you,

Hafidha
(She/her)
Songaia Cohousing