Re: offensive language in the game
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 05:21:43 -0800 (PST)
On 3/10/2021 8:02 AM, Ed Sutton via Cohousing-L wrote:
I hear the difficulties.
Is there perhaps a core value or ideal toward which we are all stumbling?
Can someone articulate it in a way that brings us a little closer in our
understandings?

Just the basics:

Respect one another.

Assume good intentions.

Adhere to a consented list of shared values.

Feel free to express personal values that are not included in that list, but understand that your personal values only bind your behaviour. They do not bind the behavior of others. Be okay with that.