Re: [affordablecohousing] An RV Cohousing Community
From: Ty Albright (tmalbrightverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 13:43:22 -0800 (PST)
Very cool – could be a good solution -  this out:

https://psmag.com/social-justice/how-the-trailer-park-could-save-us-all-55137

Ty

Ty Albright Project Management
Little Red Hen LLC
214-336-7952
 <mailto:tmalbright [at] verizon.net> tmalbright [at] verizon.net
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmalbright> www.linkedin.com/in/tmalbright