Are saunas practical?
From: Jennie Lindberg (jennielindberg1icloud.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 20:55:15 -0800 (PST)
Our cohousing community, Sunnyside Village is in the exciting design process
with our amazing architect, Grace Kim. But before we get to deciding details
for our Common House, I’d like some advice. It seems to me that a sauna in the
Common House would be a low maintenance luxury to have that many could enjoy.
My husband and I have a hot tub but it requires a lot of cleaning and
significant chemicals. It seems to me that a sauna doesn’t require as much
attention.
Anyone want to give us advice about this?
Jennie
Sunnyside Village Cohousing
Marysville, Washington

Sent from my iPhone