Re: Are saunas practical?
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 12:55:53 -0800 (PST)
I had a sauna for 7 years at my private home, but friends and neighbors
came over for Sauna Night (Thursdays) regularly. It was a great community
builder.
It's good to have a cool off area outside the sauna so that people can take
a break and then go back in. There is some risk for getting overheated, so
you will need to have an info sheet and a disclaimer contract for users,
maybe a timer. An outside shower is a plus.
There is also the issue of nakedness to hash out. My rule was that anyone
present could veto it - if anyone was uncomfortable, others had to keep
their towels on.