Home For Sale Takoma Village Cohousing Washington DC
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 19:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Gentle reminder we have a home for sale at Takoma Village Cohousing in
beautiful, now finally serene (haven’t had a tweet storm since Jan. 20th …)
northwest Washington DC.

We have a 2BR / 1BA flat for sale.  Intergenerational community.

Because of Covid precautions, the home will be shown by appointment only on
Saturday afternoon, March 20, 1p-4p EDST.

Please email the seller directly to schedule a time to see the home.  The
seller's contact information plus a detailed flyer, floor plan can be found at:

http://www.takomavillage.org > What’s Available > Sales and Rentals.

There’s also a photo gallery of the home at the above web page.

Check out our Guide for Prospective Residents on our website and learn more
about us there as well:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/guide-for-prospective-residents

And, while you are on our website, cruise around to see all the lovely
information and resources that are on the site about buying and living at TVC.
You can even read our policies and guidelines.

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Do you ever get up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and think …
“That can’t be  accurate.”

NOTE: I am switching back to: zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!