Re: Vax v no-Vax
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
The logic of doing this makes total sense, and if my community wanted to do
something like this, I wouldn't block it, but I'm distinctly uncomfortable
with the system that sets up two classes of people...especially given that
vaccines are not being distributed evenly amongst different socioeconomic
groups.  It's a conundrum.

Diana
Mosaic Commons Berlin MA