Re: learn sociocracy by doing it
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chris,
So that is 2-4 pm for us in the Eastern US time zone.  If you are
interested, the first step is a conversation with me using Zoon
videoconferencing. I interview all applicants to make sure there is a good
mutual fit. We do ask that participants in SoLT have a basic understanding
of sociocracy before they begin the program.
You can schedule the conversation through youcanbookme below. Let me know
if you have any questions. I look forward to talking with you.
Jerry

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
Sociocracy: Effective Egalitarian Governance.
To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me
Check out our website Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and