Re: Impact of Covid-19 on Common House design
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
  I think the current pandemic will be over by the time your CH is up and
running, but I think there is a high risk that we will have another pandemic in
a few years and that cohos that are in the design phase should design their CHs
to handle this. I think the most important thing is to design in more space
than you think you will need in all the important areas: Mailroom (if you have
indoor mailboxes, which I think you should have if possible), living room,
laundry room, and great room. Here at Mosaic Commons, crowding in these rooms
was a problem before the pandemic hit and is a bigger problem (except in the
GR, because we aren't having gatherings) now.

Bob MorrisonMosaic Commons CohousingBerlin, MA