Re: Impact of Covid-19 on Common House design
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
I think Bob is right about designing for the likelihood of future
pandemics. And to me, the single most important aspect of that is
designing ventilation. I'm not an expert on the subject so I can't give
specific advice, but working with someone who does understand how
ventilation (such as separately ventilated spaces) affect virus
transmission seems like a really good idea.

Diana