Re: Impact of Covid-19 on Common House design
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 16:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
Ventilation is key, and outside gathering spaces, some with roofs or coverings
anyway. And those restaurant gas heaters for the outside gathering spaces.
Even though half our community is now vaccinated we are not gathering in our
lovely Common House because of ventilation concerns.Bonnie Fergusson,Swans
Market CohousingOakland, CA

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, March 21, 2021, 1:07 PM, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at]