Re: How can we attract diverse associate members?
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
After a three year discussion, Lancaster Cohousing are currently in the
process of buying back one of the homes which a member was selling: it's
being financed by loans from members to Lancaster Cohousing. We're then
going to be able to rent this home out longterm and not have to worry about
an owner renting out a home and then getting a buyer and making the tenant
leave in favour of someone who can afford to buy.

this hopefully will in the long term change our diversity makeup... but
watch this space!