Re: Reserve account investments
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
At Heartwood Cohousing, we have about $225K of cash and investment holdings
allocated as follows:
25% cash (in local bank and Vanguard MMF)
50% bonds (Vanguard tax-exempt bond fund: VTEAX)
25% stocks & REIT (Vanguard: VGSLX, VTIAX, VTSAX)

Our overriding strategy is to maintain relatively safe investments while
earning a decent return. Our average return for the past 8 years has been 3.7%.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it."
        - Will Rogers