FIC's Spring Surprise! 30% off books 🌸 Hurry, valid only through April 1st!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
FIC = Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) - https://www.ic.org
-=-=-

Hello everyone,

I hope this finds all of you as well as can be. I wanted to tell you all that
FIC is having a Spring books sale with 30% off books.

I see the new Cooperative Culture Handbook, Together Resilient, the latest
Communities Directory, the Manual for Group Facilitators, Building United
Judgment and many more….

This link https://bit.ly/3m1I1cd will take you to the announcement with all the
details AND the discount code.  Hurry, valid only through April 1st!

Please share FIC's Spring Surprise! announcement with your neighbors and others
in your circles who are looking for community building/strengthening resources.

Thank you and take care.
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)