The Tiny Life -- The Tiny House Office
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 10:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
In looking at affordable housing options, I find myself returning to the Tiny
Life website for Ryan Mitchell's excellent articles on use of space. While they
are written for the tiny house, the advice itself is excellent and they are
fully compatible with any size space. Large kitchens are actually tiring to
work in since they require too much travel time. In a person office the same is
true — with a laptop, how much more do you need? He goes through the essentials
including headphones, folding stands, etc.

Lavishly illustrated. Lavishly! Would that we had a cohousing site like it. He
must have a lot of people submitting photos.

https://thetinylife.com/tiny-house-office/

Sharon
———
Sharon Villines
http://affordablecohousing.com
affordablecohousing [at] groups.io
To subscribe:
affordablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io