Re: Raising Children Brochure
From: Chris Roth - Communities Editor (editorgen-us.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 06:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Carol and all,

Going to https://www.gen-us.net/communities-index/ <https://www.gen-us.net/communities-index/>, hitting Ctrl-F, then searching for "children" yields 29 results in past Communities magazine article titles (dating back, actually, as far as the early 1970s). Searching for related words would yield more. A good number of those articles have to do specifically with cohousing; others are about other specific settings, or are more general. Hope this is helpful,

Chris

Message: 1