Re: Executive Board Minutes
From: Diana Stanley (lustylusty.org)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:23:21 -0700 (PDT)
All our minutes are posted on our internal web site for all members to access.
Also, in California, the last 12 months of Board Meeting minutes are required
as part of the disclosure documents available to potential buyers, so we
maintain a Google Drive with those and all the other disclosure documents, and
potential buyers are given access to the drive.

Every member of our community is also a member of the Board, so we don't really
have a concept of executive session, or at least we haven't yet.

Diana Stanley
Phoenix Commons, Oakland, CA