Re: Executive Board Minutes
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
My answer is in agreement with Sharon's. Unless a discussion is about an
employee
( we hire cleaners for commons  and a bookkeeper) or a sensitive discussion
about a resident, why shouldn't the minutes be published on your member
website?  In fact all agenda and all meeting minutes should be available to
all. If "public access" means not a resident of the community, I understand.
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI

Sent from my iPhone