Beep! Beep! Mid Atlantic Cohousing's NO BUS-Bus Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all — Mid Atlantic Cohousing is having a BUS TOUR and YOU are Invited!

You’re Invited to:

Beep! Beep! Mid Atlantic Cohousing’s
NO BUS-Bus Tour, Saturday, June 19 2021
10a-12noon EDST

VIRTUAL & FREE, of course!
“Visit”  five cohousing communities in 2 hours:

Blueberry HiI!, Vienna VA
https://www.blueberryhill.org
Juniper Hill Commons, Harrisonburg VA
https://Juniperhillcommons.org
Emerson Commons, near Charlottesville, VA
https://emersoncommons.org
Liberty Village, near Frederick, MD
https://www.libertyvillage.com
Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA
https://www.shadowlakevillage.org

Sign up on Meetup:  https://tinyurl.com/h5paefru
(follow directions on Meetup to register on Zoom.)

More info:  mailto:midatlantic [at] earthlink.net

Once upon a time, 2000-2010 or later, Mid Atlantic Cohousing (MAC), our
regional cohousing group, organized and provided real, live, bus tours of
cohousing communities in our geographic area. The tour always had a huge
waiting list, was loads of fun and we always learned a lot from the various
cohousers and cohousing communities we visited during the day.

MAC is reviving the bus tour … virtually.  We will “visit” 5 of the 13
cohousing communities in our region which stretches from Blacksburg,VA through
Pennsylvania … and, beyond.  We have very permeable boundaries...

If you want to know more about other cohousing communities , this would be a
good way to learn how other cohousers live.   And, you don’t have to leave home!

Have your friends, family and colleagues expressed an interest in learning more
about cohousing? Invite them to attend and bring others to the tour because,
after all, it’s FREE! and they can learn a lot about cohousing in 2 hours!

Our future neighbors are out there looking for us!  Let’s help them find us!

Please send the announcement between the dotted lines above to:

— social lists
— churches, synagogues,UU, temples, mosque, Ethical Society, etc.
— sororities, fraternities, civic associations
— Charter schools are fertile grounds for cohousing announcements.
— websites you monitor or use that allow you to post a link to download the
flyer

If you need a jpeg image with a RED BUS and all the info on joining and
attending the event write to me and I will send you an image to use.

Any distribution via social media communication is helpful:

—Instagram
— twitter
— FB accounts

Do you have a suggestion about where to post an announcement of the NO BUS-Bus
Tour?  Please let us know.  Please Reply ALL.

Many thanks to each of you for helping to spread the word!

Thanks, all!

Onward!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an
emergency.  I think you should write, "An ambulance."

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!