Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
As a cohousing consultant and developer, along with being a cohousing
owner/resident. I often encourage my client communities, and my own community
neighbors,  to reach out to Cohousing-L on a specific topic to find out more
about how existing communities have done things or get the long term experience
after move in. I think this lists is most useful to those already involved in a
forming or existing communities, than newbies who are just trying to figure out
what cohousing is.  For that, I tend to point people to the cohousing books and
www.cohousing.org.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President