Thanks for words to the Cohousing Song
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 05:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
Marty Maskall <mmaskall [at] gmail.com>
due to a format problem.

A big thank you to everyone who responded to my request for the words to the
Cohousing Song.  Not only did I get the original song, written for Southside
Park Cohousing's groundbreaking in Sacramento in 1992, but also I got a
couple of snarky fun versions.  What a wonderful response!

We will be singing the Cohousing Song at the November 7th Grand Opening for
Fair Oaks EcoHousing, near Sacramento.  Visitors are welcomed!

Marty Maskall   mmaskall [at] gmail.com

Founding Resident,  <http://www.fairoaksecohousing.org/>
FairOaksEcoHousing.org

(916) 425-5137   <http://about.me/marty.maskall> about.me/marty.maskall