Seeking input: reselling units and owners wishes
From: Ruby Reay (rurubuxhotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I reside at Phoenix Commons in Oakland, CA. We have a question that some of you
might be able to weigh in on.

Some of you may know we have been putting together a process here for the
resale of units within our community. One of our questions early on had to do
with asking owners to convey their desire for their executors/heirs to work
with our community to find suitable buyers who are knowledgeable about and
committed to participating in our cohousing community.

Have any of you done such a thing?

Thank you,

Ruby