Successful Cohousing neighbourhoods
From: Sally Collings (sallyjcollingsbtinternet.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
To turn round a recent post and make it solution-focused, who can give us some
success stories and tips? We are Bridport Cohousing in a seaside town in
Dorset, UK and after 12 years of hard work our new neighbourhood of 53 homes,
half for rent, is under construction, called Hazelmead, and we hope to move in
towards the end of 2022. We have 50+ members living locally,  of all ages and
we use Sociocracy to make decisions. We are currently fund-raising for our
common-house.

What do you think is important for a successful neighbourhood? What are the
crucial aspects to get right from the beginning? How did you develop a
friendly, supportive, respectful community? ( and what are the problems to
watch out for?) Tips and suggestions very welcome.
Sally Collings. Bridport, Dorset, UK