Re: Renters in Cohousing
From: Hafidha Sofia (hafidhaaogmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:31:11 -0700 (PDT)
The homeowners at Songaia are always looking for renters who want to live in
community and be a part of the community as contributors. The community looks
forward to receiving fresh spirit and ideas from renters, some of whom have
lived in the community longer than some homeowners - and often are *more*
engaged than some owners.

So this whole idea of a landlord/landlady restricting a renter’s access to the
community is truly bizarre to me.

The owner owns the home not the person. That sounds like HOA behavior, not
intentional community behavior.

Just my two cents!

Hafidha
Songaia, washington USA