Re: Renters in Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
It's interesting to have a rule where someone else is responsible for
another adults behavior. How does that work in practice?

We have sponsors for non-member visitors, but the presumption is simply
that they will clean-up after them, not that they have control or
responsibility for their behavior.

Our landlords get to decide if their renter is part of their household (and
thus part of their coho dues) or if the renter is their own household (and
thus pay their own coho dues). Anyone who lives here can choose to be part
of coho or not.

-Liz
(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church