INTERNATIONAL COHOUSING COOKING EVENT W/ RENOWNED CHEF! FREE!!!
From: Pare Gerou (paregerougmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 04:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Friday Everyone,

Greek Village Cohousing forming group is in the midst of negotiating on
land with a mature vineyard, large farm, fruit orchard, and 15 miles of
trails backing up to a National Park in Greece.  Yet it is also near a
large city and a lovely village and beach.  Although the land option
negotiation is not yet complete, and we are considering seaside land as
well, we are getting a farm to table reputation and are drawing lots of
interest from cooks and foodies.  So...

Renowned Greek American Chef Diane Kochilas has agreed to do a Cohousing
Common House online cooking demonstration for us and for cohousing
communities around the world.  Diane has a wonderful cooking show on PBS
("My Greek Table"), 18 award winning cookbooks to her name, and is seen
regularly on shows like the "Today Show" and "Throwdown with Bobby Flay."
 We are sponsoring this *free* Common House cooking event on Zoom on
Sunday, August 22nd.

Please share this event with your networks.  Some of you have already found
it-- Thanks Raines!  It is advertised on our FB page below, and for those
on cohousing-L who want free tickets, the links is here:

https://www.greekvillagecohousing.com/diane-kochilas-cooking-event

FB post to share here:
https://www.facebook.com/Greek-Village-Cohousing-100948052091127/

Kind Regards,