Re: re community guidelines re covid vaccinations
From: Sara Gottlieb (sara.gottliebgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 06:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Here are the new COVID guidelines re: common meals and common house use we
agreed to at our May meeting:

   -

   Community Meals; meetings: since all adults are vaccinated, okay to
   gather inside without masks?
   -

      Common meals. Cohousers and kids who want to sit inside great; if ppl
      don't want to sit inside, that's fine too. Windows and doors will be open
      while weather is nice. If cohousers are sick, stay home. --PASSED.
      -

      Fully vaccinated guests are also welcome. It is the responsibility of
      the cohouser to check vaccine status and tell them if they are
sick (even a
      cold), they cannot come. Cohousers who invite guests should check in with
      the cook. We will follow CDC guidelines as they change--these will be
      emailed out. --PASSED
      -

   Private events: Cohousers can reserve common house and use the courtyard
   for private events. Notify community in advance via email about the date
   and time, area of use, as well as estimated attendance. The person holding
   the private event must be there. All guests must be fully vaccinated;
   unvaccinated kids must wear masks (unless eating, which must be outside).
   No kids from outside cohousing in playroom during private events.--PASSED.
   -

   Cohousers do not need to wear masks when in the common house or doing
   laundry.

Sara Gottlieb
Lake Claire Co-Housing
Atlanta, GA