TWO proposed Greek cohousing communities
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 06:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
There are two proposed cohousing in the country of Greece.
Both have posted to cohousing-L recently.
Both are expected to have non Greek members and I think are based on
Greek law which allow non Greek citizens to have long term residence.
Their names are similar enough that I get them confused so after
browsing their websites I present this brief summary.

Greece Cohousing Community
About eight households in an existing villa complex
on the island of Crete
See https://www.greececohousingcommunity.com/villa-complexes
key person: Charles Nuckolls <charles_nuckolls [at] byu.edu>

Greek Village Cohousing
About 30 households on Peloponnesian peninsula
See https://www.greekvillagecohousing.com/faqs
key person: Pare Gerou <paregerou [at] gmail.com>  who is a Greek American

Locations on map of Greece at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnese
Peloponnesian peninsula is in blue
Crete is the island at the bottom of the map.

Fred, who has difficulty imagining downsizing to another neighborhood
 in Minneapolis let alone another country so won't be moving to Greece