Your post in choosing - l
From: Jim Bronson (jimbronsonashlandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 18:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your thoughtful reflection, Mac.  River Song is at 24 out of 28
sold.  Hoping our bank is sufficiently impressed with that and the equity
investments of about $850 in addition to our 20% of our unit cost.  The are
offering us 65% loan to construction cost, which seems skimpy to me in view
of the 75% we could have gotten 1.5 years ago.  Just for the fun of it,
what was your construction loan to cost?

Wishing you very well on your Phase 2 project.

Jim Bronson
River Song Design Team

Message: 3