Re: choosing a community name
From: Sandy Thomson (sandykthomsongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Fred for bringing this up.  We we quite surprised and disappointed
when Heartwood Commons recently chose that name.  We have spent 20 years making
a name for ourself in the Cohousing world and there have been several
confusions already with that community now.  They knew about us, we asked them
not to use that name and they still decided to go with it.  I even had one
forming community ask us to use a photo and description I posted on Facebook
and I said yes but they mistakenly attributed it to Heartwood Commons.
Sandy Thomson
Heartwood Cohousing