info management software
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 16:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
I'm interested in this topic as we're using a mixture of Google Docs,
TeamUp, and a Mailman listserv, with the finance team on their own system
(I assume it's Excel-based) and a separate Meals accounting process. It's
the opposite of comprehensive and is not the most intuitive for non-IT
folks to use.

I'm aware of Mosaic but don't know what the user experience is like. Can
any users (or former users) comment on how much of your needs it handles
and how well? How robust is it? What has your experience been if you had
problems?

Are there any other comprehensive systems like Mosaic? Again, I'd love to
hear from users (or former users).

Thanks!
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing