Re: Friends, affiliates, or associate members
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 06:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
diana - it's a matter of equity. when a two-member household with a full member
and an associate member pays, say, $200+25=$225 a month to the hoa and another
two-person household that is comprised of two full members pays $200+$200=$400,
I can tell you from my community experience, equity matters.

thx

alan o

Alan O'Hashi
Get Up Off the Couch
www.alanohashi.com
www.getupoffthecouch.comCO: 303-910-5782 ....WY: 307-316-2113 ..NE:
402-327-1652 ....

    On Friday, August 13, 2021, 06:23:58 AM MDT, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll