|COVID divisions||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)|
|Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:24:35 -0700 (PDT)|
Hello all, As a forming community seeking members we have a covid-delemma. Most of our members have gotten the vaccine. Some have not have gotten the vaccine. Those who have the vaccine refuse to be around an 40% is not. If 60% of our folks refuse to associate with the other 40%, we could be in for some striking divisions. Should the first question for prospective members be, “Have you been vaccinated for Covid-19?" In an established community this could even cause it to split. Am I over reacting or is this an issue? It seems to me that living in community almost demands that we all protect each other be being vaccinated. Yet those who refuse feel that they have good reasons. Is it possible that the refusers wouldn’t be interested in community anyway? What do you think? Dean Smith www.sunnysidevillagecohousing.com <http://www.sunnysidevillagecohousing.com/> Marysville, WA. 425-328-9979
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.