COVID divisions
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

As a forming community seeking members we have a covid-delemma.  Most of our
members have gotten the vaccine.  Some have not have gotten the vaccine.  Those
who have the vaccine refuse to be around an 40% is not.  If 60% of our folks
refuse to associate with the other 40%, we could be in for some striking
divisions.  Should the first question for prospective members be, “Have you
been vaccinated for Covid-19?"

In an established community  this could even cause it  to split.  Am I over
reacting or is this an issue?

It seems to me that living in community almost demands that we all protect each
other be being vaccinated.  Yet those who refuse feel that they have good
reasons.  Is it possible that the refusers wouldn’t be interested in community
anyway?

What do you think?

Dean Smith
www.sunnysidevillagecohousing.com <http://www.sunnysidevillagecohousing.com/>