Re: Reality Based and Truth Seeking
From: Jill B Murray (jillbmurrayyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 15:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Great essay and thank you for taking the huge leap into simplifying those 200
pages! :-)

As to your question, one concern I would be very reluctant to bring to a
meeting, however, at some communities I might not have to make that decision
because it seems I would not be allowed at the meeting in the first place, is
that of the bias against unvaccinated people and the lumping of them into a
group of ignorant, uncaring, selfish, and infectious beings.

This issue has become so polarizing and I feel one of the reasons is that there
has been no platform made available for the various sides of the issue to
discuss their views and findings.

Many people who have chosen not to get the vaccination have scientific, moral,
spiritual, medical and rational reasons for not getting vaccinated. However,
much of the credible data and research that has come out is stamped out
quickly.

Why are “the powers that be” so fearful of having an open, reality based
inquiry into such an important issue facing humanity at this time?

I usually remain silent whenever this topic comes up, however your post Sharon
helped me to see that it is important that my voice be included.

Here is one perspective that I can pass on that has not been shut down, yet. It
is a recent essay by Charles Eisenstein and below it his response to the
misreading and backlash to the essay.

https://charleseisenstein.substack.com/p/mob-morality-and-the-unvaxxed

And Sharon, I absolutely loved your postscript, “Before I started writing
today…”!

Pierce Jill Murray (she/her)
Community seeker
Live in Idyllwild, California