co living and co housing definitions
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 05:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
I'm confused. I thought co-living was when people shared a home.  So, I
looked up the definition in the shared housing report. Maybe this will help
others. I see a lot of coliving and co housing confusion in the social
media world.

Co-Living - Individual renting of private and often furnished rooms,
typically in multifamily buildings, with shared common spaces in individual
units and in buildings. Frequently targeting adult professionals in
high-demand housing markets

co-housing
Private, individually amenitized, self-contained units or homes
clustered around
shared space to form intentional communities, which can be organized formally
as a homeowner’sasociation or housing cooperative

Also, Sharon, can we get the link to your blog?
Gracias,
Carol