Re: Volunteers needed for Cohousing Over Time
From: Main Email (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen! I’d love to help out you can always call on me. I’ve been trying to
get my neighbors to participate.

I can’t say that I am supremely skilled at zoom but I do handle zoom meetings
here at TVC. If what you need is above what I’ve done in the past for coho US
then I probably don’t really have the skills you need.

Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone
All tiipos ... curtesy of Siri  :-)