Walls-out and common-area insurance
From: Petra Martin (petrapetramartin.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings from the Fifth Street Commons on Whidbey Island in Washington
State<https://www.google.com/maps/place/130+5th+St,+Langley,+WA+98260/@48.0380237,-122.4083604,686m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x548ff9365e01fad9:0x71dbdd6c7178ecc0!8m2!3d48.0372237!4d-122.4081558>.

We're looking for reputable insurance companies who understand co-housing and
can insure the fourplexes we live in (walls out) as well as our common areas
(common house, car ports, etc.)

So the questions are:

  1.  Who is your community insured with?
  2.  Are you satisfied with them?
  3.  Have you ever had a claim?
  4.  If so did it go well? Did your rates increase?
  5.  Do you have earthquake coverage?
  6.  If you're pleased with your insurer, what's your insurer's contact
information?

Heartfelt thanks for any help you can offer,

Petra Martin
Fifth Street Commons<https://fifthstreetcommons.com/>