Re: National Cooperative Bank
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
    Sharon asked:

"Has any community applied to the National Cooperative Bank for financing?
Received it?"

Yes and Yes.... I've spent a fair amount of time developing a relationship with
NCB. They did the Village Hearth construction loan.

Unfortunately, a few years back when they wanted more data on cohousing and
specifically wanted more data from communities on the East Coast that I had not
been involved in, they could not get information out of communities and they
gave up on that effort. Nevertheless, slowly but surely, I hope to continue to
build this relationship.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

Nevada City, CA 95959

T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 8/30/21, 12:54 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Sharon Villines via
Cohousing-L" <cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at]
cohousing.org on behalf of cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

    Has any community applied to the National Cooperative Bank for financing?
Received it?

    Sharon
    ———
    Sharon Villines, Editor & Publisher
    Affordable Housing means 30% of household income
    Cohousing means self-developed, self-governed, self-managed
    http://affordablecohousing.com