Daily check ins?
From: Nancy Morehouse (nmorehouseaol.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 08:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
Our Welfare Team is trying to figure out how to standardize daily check in.

I live in Wolf Creek Lodge, an adult co-housing community community.  This
summer we have experienced acute life threatening emergencies for 2 single
members.  They were discovered just by chance and survived but we are concerned
that someone could die in their home without being able to let someone know
they were in trouble.

We have held a Community discussion in hopes that we could get some ideas how
to do this.  Instead we got a variety of opinions:  Some singles were already
checking in with another member daily; some were interested in establishing a
system but had no ideas how to do this; some were opposed to having a regular
check in.  But there were no innovative ideas about systemic regular check ins.

How does your community handle this issue?

Nancy Morehouse
cell and text 540-230-5367