Re: Daily check ins?
From: Ted J Rau (tedsociocracyforall.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
We have individual checkins too. I often wondered about formalizing it so
we can be sure no one falls through the cracks. I’d love to hear what you
come up with.

During the first 6 months of the pandemic, we formed pods of adjacent
houses and made sure to hear from each other in the pod - first about
daily, then every few days.
Some pods are still meeting actually.

Ted