Inappropriate Behavior
From: Zev Paiss (zevpaissgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:37:16 -0700 (PDT)
I submitted a posting last week under the heading of changing Cohousing norms
and only received one private massage.

Let me be more specific. Do you feel that any of the actions listed below would
be considered inappropriate behavior in your Cohousing community?

Asking to borrow a car for an important local trip.

Asking question of neighbors pertaining to their health, work, community
involvement  or their family.

Mentioning to community members about their lack of participation around tasks
they have chosen or assigned.

Responding to email post that may not be directed to you but that you have
information about.

I look forward to your responses.

Zev Paiss
Boulder, CO