Re: Inappropriate Behavior
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 09:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
No- most of those happen pretty frequently, but it does depend on both the
norms in your community, and the personal relationship between the
communicator and whomever is responding (or reacting, as the case may be)
The one that I think needs to be dealt with carefully (and there will be
others in this group who can speak eloquently to this) is mentioning to
community members about their lack of participation around tasks they have
chosen or assigned. Doing so in a way that can be heard must be in the
realms of 'black belt' in the martial art of CoHousing Communications. If
anyone here has effective ways of doing this that can be heard, let's talk
about this in a separate thread!
Cheers!
Chris