Re: Workshare/Participation conversations
From: regine (chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
In Nevada cohousing we pay $25 an hour for the hours we don’t work.  It should
be mandatory but it’s not.  We have to pay taxes.  Likewise the community needs
money to run itself.  If you can’t or won’t pay or do your share shouldn’t you
not be living in a cooperative community.  It’s an obligation like paying your
PG & E bill.  I know you can’t make people work or pay but there can be a
person who talks to folks about it when they neglect their responsibility.
R. Wilson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, September 6, 2021, 12:17 PM, Chris Hansen <itschrishansen [at]