Re: Workshare/Participation conversations
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 18:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
Regine, how many hours per week or per month is considered a fair share?
I'm wondering how much $25/hour would add up to if someone isn't
participating.

Also, what kind of work counts towards your required/recommended workshare
hours? Meal prep/cleanup? Committee-type work? I assume physical
maintenance work always counts.

  Muriel @ Shadowlake Village