Re: Inappropriate Behavior
From: Joyce Cheney (jcheneyjcgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 20:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
We have no work requirements, and no work expectations. We only have hopes -
that residents/owners will pitch in with the many kinds of work that coho
REQUIRES. Not surprisingly, a few people do LOTS of the work, and there are
resentments/burnouts. Some, not all, feel that this dearth of work
requirement/expectation is a mistake.

Because there is no work requirement or expectation, it’s taboo to discuss with
someone their not working, except to emphasize the fun/sense of community that
can come from pitching in.

 Shared meals are different: people choose to sign up every quarter, and
REQUIRED cooking/cleanup slots are divided equally amongst those who will eat
that quarter.

Sent from my iPhone