The Dr. Is IN! September 19, 2021 3:00-4:30 pm EDST FREE!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 20:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
"The Doctor is IN!" is a FREE VIRTUAL Q&A session designed to support the work
of those who are Beginning, Building or have Built a cohousing community.
Inquirers, seekers, the curious ... old hands, new hands ... all are welcome.
Experienced cohousers from the Board of Mid Atlantic Cohousing (MAC) will be
joined by other Mover's n' Shakers in the cohousing universe to answer your
questions, take your feedback and, support your vision.

MAC invites you -- no matter where you live -- to join in this conversation.

Our panel of "Drs" will happily answer your questions on anything and
everything cohousing:

What are the benefits of living in community?
How do I start a group?
How much does it cost to build a cohousing community?
How long does it take to build a cohousing community?
Do I have to share a bathroom or a kitchen?
What happens if you don't like one of your neighbors?
Are pets allowed?
Can I sell my cohousing home when I want to?
Where can I find cohousing communities?
Doesn't consensus take a long time?
Is this a movement?
Is there a world view in cohousing?
Where else in the US and the world is cohousing happening?

The panel will address all things cohousing including but not limited to
inclusivity, development models, marketing, outreach and building the community
along with the bricks n' mortar buildings... and more!

Click on the link below to register via Zoom.us

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpfu-gqzspG9AE1VZwrePQSNuTm1Rb_3Dm

Once you have registered at Zoom.us you will be given yet another link to
access the event on Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 from 3:00pm - 4:30pm.  Do not lose
the link!  It is specific to YOU and ONLY you. There's no generic link. One
suggestion: copy the link and paste it in your calendar.

Please register on Zoom in advance so we can admit you into the meeting as
quickly as possible at the start of the event.

See you Sunday, September 19, 2021 3-4:30 pm EDST

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say "close enough”,  I
agree.

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!