Re: Community Contacts
From: Cheron Dudley (cherondudleygmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
We are in the middle of selling a house here in Quimper Village (Port
Townsend, WA) and have been giving individual tours to interested folks.
Actually, these individual tours have been pretty constant all summer here.
We have 2 email addresses for the public to use….one via our website and
another via our newsletter. Two different people monitor these and usually
respond within a few days.
 If a request for a tour comes in, it’s sent to the 3 people currently on
board for giving tours. So far, so good.
Cheron at QV